The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellatho

Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman Empty
PostSubject: Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman   Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:34 am

Irl info:

Name: Asad

WoW info:

Name: Bellathor
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Talents: 41 ELE/20 RES
Previous guilds: Voodoo
Playtime(played): 28days
Play days(in a week): Every da
Experience: Karazhan, Gruul, TK

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: I left my previous guild because I wasn`t invited into the raids even though I applied and prepared for them.
I wasn`t able to get items and venture to raids.

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play wow because it is fun and it is nice to relax after studying all day. I play with my m8s and meet a lot of new ppl. It brings a lot of interesting challenges and it is always fun to play with your friends.Smile

Gear link:

(btw. you told me to improve my boots, a ring, and the totem, I am working on it and will have them in a few days Smile)

Role play story about your characters history:

I was born in a small village in Mulgore. I spent most of my childhood training with axes and maces with other children from the village. I never really knew my father but I had these strange dreams of an old tauren that had the same scar my father got in The Great War. As I grew older I wanted to meet my father so I set out for the mountains where I found my father living in a small cave as a hermit. He explained to me how he couldn`t bare the ignorance of his kin towards the power of the elements so he left the village and has lived in these mountains ever since. I stayed with my father for a few years while gathering the knowledge about the elements I. When I mastered all of the 4 elements I traveled to Outland to explore its wast terrains and improve my knowledge about the world.

Any last comments about how imba you are: My Rocky can kick your ass! Don`t underestimate the powa of the FORCE! My force MUHAHAHAHAHA.Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman   Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:23 pm

accepted =) i liked the part with prepareing for raids!!

you can /w me for inv, when you replaced those 3 items i asked you to =)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Bellathor - Elemental/restoration shaman
Page 1 of 1