The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application - Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application - Resto shaman   Application - Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 am

Irl info:

Name: Darryn

WoW info:

Name: Proudmane
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Talents: Resto
Previous guilds: Cerberus
Playtime: 12 days, 21 hours, 56minutes, 49 seconds
Experience: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, ZA
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Due to the lack of commitment in the guild and the inactivity.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: To enjoy and progress through the game, experiencing all the challenges and events that it has to offer.

Role play story about your characters history: I am a Tauren shaman raised in the barrens by my father Swifttail shortly before the founding of Thunderbluff. My father and i where attacked by a band of alliance pillagers on a journey to Orgrimmar, my father was killed but i was saved by a troll shaman named Telf Joolam. He took me under his wing and taught me the ways of the shaman. Since then I have sworn to protect the horde and its people from the alliance and other dangers ever since.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Application - Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Resto shaman   Application - Resto shaman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:17 am

Accepted Very Happy Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Application - Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1