The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Shaman -Ferdan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Shaman -Ferdan   Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Name:Marko

WoW info:Ferdan elemental shaman Razz

Name:Ferdan
Race:Tauren
Class:Shaman
Level:70
Talents:standard atm 40/0/21
Previous guilds:i dislike going into random guilds so i evaded all ofers waited for the right one
Playtime(/played):18 days
Play days(in the week):everyday in moderate
Experience:I would say good know only t4 instnces never been t5 and t6 Razz pve is a closed cyrcle on this server
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: nope
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?:End game contetent meeting ppl with a good sense of humor.I play wow because i dont like when i end a game since i can play this to infiniity well hell yeah Very Happy
Gear link:oh no no no -.- im not falling for that again armory is busted all in all im all lolish blue but working on it
Role play story about your characters history:I have a diferent opinion on RP in WoW so i evade it but i dont mind anyoneRPing if i must RP i would say im a def cow everyone is happy Very Happy
Any last comments about how imba you are:This is not my main but some secters better stay down. Basketball <---lol
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman -Ferdan   Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Accepted Very Happy Welcome on board=)

a few things:

1: game can be completed! i seen a (pre tbc) lvl 60 mage, 300 days play time. full naxx. all mounts. exhalted all factions. 60k gold. orange great staff. 300 all professions. and rank 14=)

2: i seen your gear in orc =P

3: yes we will bring you to end game content as soon ney guys is geared up, and old missing replaced =)

4: the story is a must!! but sinces you dont write it. i will.

My name is ferdan, i was born ugly, so my parents aborted me, i was raised by night elfs, who found me in the woods!
When ia grew up, i realizied i did not fit in, and asked momma elf to go out and seek my homeland.
i was attacked and robbed all the way, because i did not take care of myself, because i was used to momma elf did.
when i found my homeland i had to exhange "male friendly activities" in ordre to get gold, to live for, but then one day, a nice guy called CJ helped me, and now il serve him. ! the end lol!

ofc feel free to tell me if you intend to write one yourself =) elf boy Razz
(enjoy your stay on the rp realm, this is how we deal with OCC Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman -Ferdan   Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:32 am

Respon to:
1. It is possible but i really want to finish collage you know Razz
2. doh ><
3.nice
4. I think it was more like this

My name is Ferdan i was born beautiful and sexy,My parants left me because i was to good for them,i was adopted by increadably sexy night elf fashion models,after soom time the sent me to a sexy school to the lands far away isaved the world a few times by that time,the next thing i know is some begger CJ wannted some gold coz he was a hobo, after that the The Ferocious Brigade was formed to help little CJ fiind happiness.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman -Ferdan   Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 am

great =) hope to see you back soon. tread locked
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Shaman -Ferdan   Elemental Shaman -Ferdan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman -Ferdan
Page 1 of 1