The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madfury elemental/resto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad

Madfury elemental/resto Empty
PostSubject: Madfury elemental/resto   Madfury elemental/resto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Name: Maciej (ang. ver. Matthias)

WoW info:

Name: Madfury

Race: Ork

Class: Shaman

Level: 70 ofc;P

Talents: 41/0/20 for ele & 0/5/56 resto

Previous guilds: nvm;]

Playtime(/played): about 33days on shamy and 40 on mage

Play days(in the week): 3-4 a week depend form university

Experience: pre TBC ZG, AQ20, MC-clered BWL 1st boss AQ40 wiping
TBC KZ/Grull/Magh clered, ZA-5boss (except Zul'jin), SSC except Vasi, TK except Kael.

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: nvm;]

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Most important: get pleasure and have fun...just good atmosphere in guild;] Less importnant(but still importnant) is clear all game content and see end game bosses:)

Gear link:

Role play story about your characters history: That was many day ago...I was young mage on 40lvl(about)...and allys still ganked me in hammerfall and stv...My patience broke down and I created Madfury(furry mean how hard I was angry)...But I palled very fast and back to mage. Days passed...I cleared many instances but I feld that mage is borning character....TBC coming and I picked up my lvl. After month(about) played with mage I was bored and back to shamy and that was realy good idea;)

Any last comments about how imba you are: About 1k-1.1k dps unbuffed allways 1s dps in kara/za with friend gr:) Know all tactic for bosses in SSC/TK(in practic) and MH/BT(theory)...but I can got problem with comunication...my eanglis language lvl is not very good;/
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Madfury elemental/resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madfury elemental/resto   Madfury elemental/resto Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:22 pm

accepted=)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Madfury elemental/resto
Page 1 of 1