The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorrok, Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorrok

Gorrok, Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Gorrok, Hunter application   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:55 am

Irl info:
Name: Peter

WoW info:
Name: Gorrok
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Talents: 1-54-6

Previous guilds: Exodus, Yseras Tear, Fistful of Love (trial), Yseras Tear

Playtime: 99d24h

Play days(in the week): Most days after 19 or 20, and often whole days in week-ends.

Experience: Kara + All Pre-TBC except Naxx

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Left Exodus more than a year ago (before TBC) as the guild management wasen´t optimal and the officers refused to give information on their plans after the release of TBC. Also they were anti-social and rude, only with focus on "progress" and not fun.
I joined Fistful of Love after talking a bit with There, who seemed serious and nice, but was there for only a week, when There and many other members left (to your guild among others).

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play WoW to have fun Smile The most "fun" I get from massive successful team-work (shame that 40 man raids are unpopular/not lvl 70...). Also I enjoy big BGs (AV) and world-PvP, but in general: The more people, the better. I have no overall goal like, "Must have t6" or anything like that. I plan on playing for many years more (and expansions) and I´m not in any hurry or need to be "best" or "first" at any bosses (tho I wouldnt mind).

Gear link:

Gear Comments: Tho the link is to "Armoury" (which isnt always up to date) I havent gotten any notable new gear for weeks. Im primarily geared for MAX ranged AP/dps, and with very few exceptions, I cant get better gear out of raids (gems/enchants can be improved a bit). As I know how to play, I in general never get aggro (with exception of aggro-breaking mobs/bosses) and therefore havent prioritized Stamina in any way).

Roleplay story about your character:
I am a 70 year old Orc, born in a small cave in the crags of Durotar.
At the early age of 10 I was orphaned when my father, great warrior and Orc, fell in battle over Alterac Valley. Little did I know at the time that I would be part of that very same war.

When my father was killed my mother went to retrieve his body for proper burrial from Oggrimar but never returned. Left alone in charge of the family´s boars, I stayed for 2 years hoping for the return of my highly respected parrents.

When it became obvious my kin were not comming back, I dug up my fathers old stash of weapons and quickly mastered his old hunting bow. With no money or adult help, I also learned skinning and cooking the animals I caught. Every day was spent hunting small game and trying to protect the boars from the also hungry wolves in the area. On one of these hunts I meet a young troll called Windsong. With the family stock of boar turning smaller and smaller with every day passing, I found it nessecary to travel to Oggrimar looking for "real" work at the age of 17. Since Windsong was also traveling to Oggrimar we decided to go together.
In Oggrimar I was met by an overwhelming amount of people, animals and shops. Great mages conjuring strange beasts in every side street and mighty warriors parading in their spiked armor. Here I was approched by a Master Hunter. He offered to train me in return for chores I would do in his house. With Windsong now an apprentice shaman also in Oggrimar our friendship grew stronger over the following years.

At age 20 I was finally declared ready to leave into the vast world by my old master. He gave me many tasks that brought me all over Azeroth, meeting many friends as well as foes. It became obvious that especially the Dwarves would try to catch me or kill me on sight. Luckly I was able to evade capture for most of the time but not always.

My powers grew day by day and soon even the strongest of Dwarves would not attempt anything unless they were many; those cowards!
Now I am left wandering the world in search for treasure and Dwarves. The only thing better than a dead Dwarf is a dying Dwarf telling me where to find his friends! For the Horde! Revenge for Thrall!

Any last comments about how imba you are: Im great DPS (often on top of damage meter tho Im a hunter), I know how to play... I use any mods required, and currently have both BossMod, CTRA and KTM (+ countless non-raid mods) installed. I follow orders from raid-leaders/officers. I have JC(375) and enchanting (360+) and is always willing to help out with crafts/mats/enchants as needed. I´m adult, with family, and like pre-organized events I can count on and know what time starts, BEFORE the day of the event. Im interested in your guild as I know you have many good and nice players and are much more organized than the "normal" guilds run and full of 14 year olds Smile

I´m looking forward to your response and hopefully to join your guild,

Gorrok
Back to top Go down
Gorrok

PostSubject: Gear link   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:57 am

for some reason the gear link didnt show, so here it is again:

Back to top Go down
Gorrok

PostSubject: Re: Gorrok, Hunter application   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Gorrok, Hunter application   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 am

fantastic application =) tho i was in exodus to. and i must say this guild is focused on progress aswell.

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: "So long and thanks for all the fish"   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:39 am

Greetings,

I have spent the last few days wondering what to do about the guilds raiding-time.

As I wrote in my application I play most days AFTER 19 or 20. This is because I am a father to a 5 year old kid, who doesnt "relax" until after dinner. For many of you younger ppl I guess it fits perfectly to play after dinner and until you go to bed, but I will have to prioritize a calm and ritualized bed-time reg. my son.

I think most of you are nice and friendly players, which is why it pains me even more to leave you.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope Illidan will fall to your blades!!!

/salute

Gorrok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorrok, Hunter application   Gorrok, Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorrok, Hunter application
Page 1 of 1