The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication Antitheus, hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antitheu

Aplication Antitheus, hunter Empty
PostSubject: Aplication Antitheus, hunter   Aplication Antitheus, hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:36 am

Irl info:

Name: Steve

WoW info:

Name: Antitheus
Race: Tauren
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Talents: 0/45/16 (MM)
Previous guilds: Quicksilver, Fist Full of Love
Playtime(/played):44d
Play days(in the week): Every day, sometimes i skip friday
Experience: Raided Kara(not the whole instance)
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: I left Quicksilver cause i wanted to raid a bit. I left FfoL cause Leader left and it was more fun with her.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Main reason is cause i like to play it, also to play with mates. Just for fun actually, get some nice gear over time is fun aswell.
Gear link:
Role play story about your characters history: I grew up in a village called Bloodhoof village, where my tribe lived in peace. It was an harmfull tribe and friendly to evryone, even to alliance. My father was a shaman, and he hoped i could follow him up one day, My realation with my father was very good. But one day, my father went for a walk, but he wouldn’t come back. So i decided i would look for him. I tried to follow his footsteps, but i wasn’t very good in that as i wasn’t teached how to do it. At some point there were signs of a sturgle. I paniced and started to run while following the footsteps. It wasn’t easy and it didn’t go as fast as i hoped, it was getting dark. Then from a distance i saw something lying on the ground, it looked like a body. When i came closer i saw it was my dad’s corpse, his troat was cut! I stayed at his body whole the night, protecting it from whatever would tough it. From that moment on, i decided to train myself in the ways of a hunter, cause i think that if i could found his footsteps earlier i would have saved him. And as a hunter i will track the murders and kill them in cold blood.
Any last comments about how imba you are:Na not really, i just want to have some fun i think i can do this in this guild 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Antitheus, hunter   Aplication Antitheus, hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:42 am

My faveroit hunter Smile

Upon hearing of his fathers death i joined him in his conquest for justice. We have trained together till the moon had reached the pinicle of the night and throughout the following weeks. We strive to find this criminals head with an arrow in it and my ferocius jaws ripping it from his cold heartless neck!

I back this application fully, Good luck Antitheus and may the earth mother be with you xxx
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Antitheus, hunter   Aplication Antitheus, hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:06 am

Accepted =) welcome on board(gear link miss tho??) nice story=)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication Antitheus, hunter   Aplication Antitheus, hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication Antitheus, hunter
Page 1 of 1