The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkane, hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkane

Darkane, hunter Empty
PostSubject: Darkane, hunter   Darkane, hunter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Irl info:

Name: Rock

WoW info:

Name: Darkane
Race: Belf
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Talents: 41 BM, 20 MS

Previous guilds: Voodoo

Playtime(/played): 36d5h

Play days(in the week): every day

Experience: Karazhan, Gruul's lair, SSC, TK

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: I felt like a surplus and since there were a lot of hunters(who came before me) in the guild I didn't get into enough raids to get my gear up. So I would like to join a guild where I could raid more often and actually help with progress in PVE and enjoy doing it Smile

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play WOW because I find it fun and relaxing. Its a sociable game so I meet a lot of people and there's always some challenge to complete. Besides I enjoy playing wow with my friends

Gear link: On the Armory you can see my PvP gear, which I wear when I'm not in raids. I do have some PvE epic gear, not full set, I have some blue items too and some PvP items that I compensate with gems and enchants for PvE.

Role play story about your characters history: I spent my childhood in orphanage in Shattrath. When I was old enough I set out on a quest to discover my place in Azeroth. At the beginning of my journey I discovered I had a very special gift - I have a way of communicating with various animals. I now have a privilege of sharing my life with my constant companion - white tiger called Azriel. With him I fight against Alliance, foes that attack innocent and week. Now that I know my path lies in a ways of a Hunter I often return to Shattrath and there I join my friends in the constant battles of this world.
Any last comments about how imba you are: Well all hunters are imba Razz
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Darkane, hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkane, hunter   Darkane, hunter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 am

open armory.. copy link.. but nice application Very Happy

i remember your name, either you was the one who failed in sh heroic, or you was the one that helped me =PP

however accpeted Very Happy welcome on board =)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Darkane, hunter
Page 1 of 1