The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kdark - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kdark

Kdark - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Kdark - Hunter   Kdark - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Please fill this form.
As the whole purpouse of this form is for us to know something more about you, we want everyone to put some effort writing it.
RP story is a MUST!

Irl info: My name is ruben i m 18, i m currently studying. When i want i can do everything. I m hardwork and quite skilled (i think Smile ).

Name:Ruben

WoW info:I've been playing wow for 2 years now,

Name:Kdark
Race:Bloodelf
Class:Hunter
Level:70
Talents:bm 41/20/0 (whiling to change if get accepted)
Previous guilds:The Stoneguard and pre tbc on other servers (alkir)
Playtime(/played):On this char just 22 days (on my first char 73 days)
Play days(in the week):from monday to friday from 20:00 to 1:00 server hour on weekends from 8 on the morning to 3 o clock in the morning.
Experience:Only pre-tbc
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: No raids
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?:Have fun , talk with ppl, to be good in my class and expecially to chillout of normal life.
Gear link: [Gladiator's Chain Helm] [Vindicator's Pendant of Triumph] [Merciless Gladiator's Chain Spaulders] [Sergeant's Heavy Cloak] [Gladiator's Chain Armor] [Vindicator's Chain Bracers] [Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets] [Vindicator's Chain Girdle] [Gladiator's Chain Leggings] [Conquerer's Band] [Vindicator's Chain Sabatons] [Vindicator's Band of Triumph] [Bladefist's Breadth] [Insignia of the Horde]
Role play story about your characters history:
I m kdark son of Krono from clan kway, my porpuse is to seve Ferocious Brigade, my father Krono told me to honor him and his clan so i had to be in the best guild to serve my final porpuse kill illidan, everythinhg started with my mother being slayed by him, my father trained me to me a master in weapons, from young age my skills were for ranged weapons so thats what i become perfected with, my father teeching were big and always related to azeroth, i got a pascion with animals so i got my companion krono a wildtiger that used to be a king, my only porpuse in life is to serve you and to honor my clan and my father with illidans death.

i m not that big : P only 1.94 Razz well hope u accept i didnt get the email confirmation so thats why i m not posting resgistered
Back to top Go down
Kdark

Kdark - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: forgot   Kdark - Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Forgot to put on gear Razz vengenfull axe and gladiator crossbow Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Kdark - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kdark - Hunter   Kdark - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 am

our raids start at 18.45, and if you first can play at 20.00 i dont think it will work out quite well
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
kdark

Kdark - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: ...   Kdark - Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:13 am

well oki thnks hope u guys kill illidan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kdark - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kdark - Hunter   Kdark - Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kdark - Hunter