The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application forum(Warlock)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerlorcz

Application forum(Warlock) Empty
PostSubject: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:59 am

Irl info:

Name: George So
Religion:Chinese

WoW info:

Name: Gerlorczar
Race: Orc
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talents: Demo/Destro 42/19 (Demo to help my stats go up for bonus dmg in PvE and to get FG for soloing quest, Destro is for the extra dmg I can do on mobs).
Previous guilds: The Ravenfeathers Tribe, Terrow Crew.
Playtime(/played): 26days, 20hours, 27minutes, 54 seconds
Play days(in the week): I stay in a boarding establishment during the weekdays Monday – Thursday, but on Friday – Sunday I normally play 24/7 so when ever the guild (If I get accepted) needs me I’m always around on weekend.
Experience: Kara, but only to 2nd boss can’t find a decent raid to finish the Kara. But everyday I’m searching for a guild that will do raids. I don’t mind starting Kara before I get into 25man raids.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Didn't get to raid enough, and never well prepaired.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I like to play wow because it's fun, Which a lot of people forgot this game is about having good time and not collecting epics.1st part: I want to see end game instances and then I would love to get my PvP set.
Gear link:

Role play story about your characters history: Once upon a time I was known as the mighty mage Orcwar. Than came along Thrall and banished me to the dark. I witnesed nothing but Power, Evil, Hate, and darkness . During the time I had been banished by Thrall I had learnt the ways of dark magic to get out of his imprisonment. I carried on learning until it came to the point where I was able to summon the all mighty Felguard and changed my name to the all Mighty Gerlorczar. I still remember how he had sent his guards and thrown my family and I into the Dark hole and traped us there from that day on I swore to get my revenge and had taken out allmy hate on the Allience after many attempts of having a go at Thrall. Now I the Mighty Gerlorczar has returned. From the banished world

Any last comments about how imba you are:

Which other Orc has been Banish by Thrall him self Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:29 am

Heya m8.Very Happy

Nice to see you again.Smile
I hope Cloudjumper will apporve your application.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kargrosh
User

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Only place for 1 Orc warlock in this guild Twisted Evil Naah just kidding tongue
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:54 am

Religion:Chinese

= are you able to attend raids in our playtime?

Talents: Demo/Destro 42/19 (Demo to help my stats go up for bonus dmg in PvE and to get FG for soloing quest, Destro is for the extra dmg I can do on mobs).

= useless.
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:25 am

They are pretty much in our time zone i think, he should be able to play at the same time we do.Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:15 am

they are not.

and full on warlocks. declined.
Back to top Go down
Gerlorcz

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 am

Sorry i've been busy lately and yes i can play in your time...I'm onmost of the time anyway
Back to top Go down
Gerlorcz

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 am

One more thing i don't mind respecing if i have to.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 am

busy lately? you often busy?

well if you can play 5/7 days or more of the week you can /w for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Gerlorcz

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 am

What's your Char name?
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:58 am

cloudjumper valathrios kayzer arachnia can invite you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application forum(Warlock)   Application forum(Warlock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application forum(Warlock)
Page 1 of 1