The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmingt

Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock   Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Name: Jim

WoW info:

Name: Jimmington
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talents: Currently felguard for soloing, however will be swapping back to aff/shadowburn as soon as new set of leggings arrive from BG to have a crack at the Heroics again
Previous guilds: Rituals of Shadows
Playtime(/played): 43 Days - only 1 70 chap, and that will do me for the mo.
Play days(in the week): Baby Warlock has curtailed spontaneous long sessions due to excessive wife nagging, however, i still try to get on most days to have a look around see how the land lies. If i know something is on the cards then i will do my damnest to find the time

Experience:
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: It was more of a collection of a couple of mates and their alts rather than a hardcore guild.

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play WoW as a way of relaxing, i can quite easily log on for a bit and not actually do a great deal other than read the mail, check AH and chill. My goals were to get some raids on the go. After getting attuned for the Raids, it is quite soul destroying not being able to actually go on any due to not being "in the know" I also enjoy running the older dungeons to help others level as well as it helps me see parts of the game i may have missed myself.

Gear link:

Role play story about your characters history:
The early life of the undead warlock Jimmington is a hazy affair due to an exceptionally hardcore brewfest one year which wiped out most of his childhood memories. Vague memories of a happy, loving, warlock family cursing the family cat can sometimes be recalled, but by and large it is a blank. That Seed of Corruption did not go down well at the mother in laws 40th birthday party in Brill either... but anyway i digress.

Fast forward to present day and you could find Jimmington skulking in the depths of Scholo or Strat with only his massively overpowered Bodyguard Flaaroon, and the perhaps less fear inspiring Brown Rabbit by his side. His main passion there has been trying to cleanse the Plaugelands of the scourge, whom he appears to have an irrational hatred of, even though the rest of the population appear to have forgotten the plaguelands exist...and so far he is pleased with his efforts, as are the Argent Dawn.

However, the shinyness of gold was too much to resist and he packed his imbued netherweave bags and tried his luck annoying the Aldor by working for the Scryer family firm. As we all know, it is always rewarding, massacring as much Sunfury scum as possible whilst out and about in Netherstorm.

Mind you, no matter how much he likes to think so, like all of us he is not perfect, and Jimmington has come unstuck several times; having his face smashed in when venturing into Molten Core to have a look around only to find two massive warlock hating giants, or nosing around Naxx only to have his teeth kicked out by a particular angry spidery looking thing. Thankfully, he recovered from these embarrassments by boosting less experienced members of the undead through dangerous dungeons, thus showing how macho he could be killing level 20 elites with a skinning knife. These terrifying runs emboldened Jimmington to new uncharted levels, in fact, indirectly it led to his attunement to Kara which, the birth of his baby warlock aside, was the happiest day of his (undead) life so far.

In Jimmington's spare time, he is King of the Ogres, however he finds them slightly boarish and will occasionly slay one or two, just to hear their last words. When he is not busy commiting murder amongst his Ogre subjects, he settles down to knock up some snazzy threads through his side business of tailoring dinner suits and shirts, and other such sartorial delights.

Sadly, his Enchanting busines is on the verge of going bust due to the current credit crunch at the Auction House, however, he is hoping to resume business in the near future...

At this moment in time, Jimmington is a primed killing machine, a gun to hire so to speak (if he had the proficiency to use a gun), ready to spring into action at any moment... as long as the odds are heavily stacked in his favour.

God Save the Undead Queen!
...oh, and, For The Horde!

Any last comments about how imba you are: Let me just check Urban Dictionary to see what the hell an imba is....

Cheers lads, Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock   Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 pm

accepted =) , we do have a few locks, but i believe its ok with you not raiding 24/7 =)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Application from Jimmington Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1