The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explosive Forsaken Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Explosive
Advanced user
Explosive

Explosive Forsaken Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Explosive Forsaken Warlock   Explosive Forsaken Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 am

Irl info:

Name: Johan, it's a danish name, but my friends call me Joe Wink

WoW info: É

Name: Explosive
Race: The Forsaken
Class: Warlock
Level: 70 ofc Smile
Talents:
Previous guilds: Umbrae Sanctum(Left due to the raid times, the raid to 23, and I could only raid to 22.30, so i left) Joined Fist Full of Love(Joined only because of my friend, there is no serious raiding)
Playtime: 46 days, 21 hours, 31 mins
Experience: 4 in SSC, 2 in TK, full KZ, Gruul, Magtheridon, 2 worldbosses, but I am a fast learner who is always prepared to raid.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: as I wrote above.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I love to raid, I love the rush of killing a new boss.That is what I missed in my old guilds.

Role play story about your characters history: I was brought to life far, far away from here, in the Eastern Kingdoms. I was a human mage, studying the arcane powers. In my seek of greater powers, I fell in love with the power of shadow and fire. I were now called a warlock. I died during the Third War, catching the deadly curse of Undeath. The curse brought me back to life, as an immortal. I could now keep improve my shadow powers, so i joined the Horde in their fight against the Alliance, in my passion for greater power. This fight made me end up in the Outlands, were the Alliances don't dare speaking the name "Explosive"
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Explosive Forsaken Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive Forsaken Warlock   Explosive Forsaken Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:10 am

Accepted Very Happy Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Explosive Forsaken Warlock
Page 1 of 1