The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erlinka's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Erlinka's application Empty
PostSubject: Erlinka's application   Erlinka's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:13 am

Irl info: Hi there, my real life name is Jelle, i'm soon to be seventeen. Yes this means i'm still in school, but I set my own hours for staying online. I'm well dedicated and wont quit on anything I want easily, and dunno what more to say really. ^^

Name: Jelle

WoW info: No clue what to put here, i'm almost online all day, and been playing WoW for a few years now, done some pre tbc raiding aswell. Have a lot of 70's but doesn't show skill or anything :> Just somebody that was bored a lot.

Name: Erlinka
Race: Undead (Forsaken)
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Talents: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVMhZZVGLprxRhtEo Basically went nearly full out shadow except for the physic scream and silence effect spell, didn't really see use for that in PvE >.> and the points I put in discipline is improved power word fortitude wich is always handy, and imp shield so I could aid person in trouble, or myself when using the shadow word death spell :>

Previous guilds: Chocolate, Inis Mona (disbanded after a day)
Playtime(/played): 16 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes
Play days(in the week): Every single day
Experience: Cleared Karazhan and done lots of heroics, and hoping to experience more of the game :>

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Chocolate is basicaly just a social guild and nothing more and Inis Mona disbanded after one day due to lack of intrest >.>

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Just to have fun and live WoW to the fullest it has to offer

Gear link: /
Role play story about your characters history: Erlinka was one of the many orphans made by the various wars on the scourge, not knowing her parents, or any familly at all, she doubted the world and any hope in finding a purpose for her in this world. Untill the day she met Vroomuh, who was the closest to any familly she'll ever have, together they fought many battles in the hope to one day bring total victory to the horde.

Any last comments about how imba you are: "You smell like pancakes" Should've been the last I guess >.>

Kind regards, Erlinka.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Erlinka's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erlinka's application   Erlinka's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:21 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Erlinka's application
Page 1 of 1