The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mage application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

mage application Empty
PostSubject: mage application   mage application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:03 pm

Name: Christopher

WoW info:

Name: Belmakor

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talents: 0/16/45, although i think i am going to respec to 16/0/45, i am frost all the way, always have been, and its what im most comfortable with.

Previous guilds: Travelers of aldur, (me and a friend's rp guild, was for lowbies really.) also house gothica

Playtime(/played):31 days 15 hours 31 mins

Play days(in the week): most days to be fair, but i suppose monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, sunday. and rather often all day sunday.

Experience: i have no real raid experience, its what i really want to do more than anything else. i love pvp, but i dont think im particularly great at it. i always kick ass in the 5 mans though, and would give my left arm to try some proper raiding (though it would be harder to type.)

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: to be fair, travelers of aldur was about 10 of my friends from uni, just having a laugh, and house gothica, well, they're going nowhere, and put the term "casual" to the farthest of its reaches, in that they have no ambition to move even into heroics, its killing me. i am still a member currently, but its because i would like to see this application through before i go leaving my guild.

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: well, in a couple of days i will have my epic flight mount, 4250g atm, but i really want a nether drake. i love rp, and i want to work a dragon into my character, aside from loving how it looks Very Happy also yea, want to try some proper raiding, because my favorite thing in the entire game is the environments. i ADORE the luscious views and sceneries, and really want to see inside some raid dungeons for myself. i am also gathering screenies, (1700 atm) to make an rp webcomic based around my character's travels. i also love pvp, and the satisfaction from finally punching through a lock or a hunter, (i hate you both with an icy passion Very Happy ) and want to try some proper premade pvp as pug pvp means crap all beyond joining before the battleground.
i like rp too, but my current guild just will not rp ever, and i enjoy doing a little rp here and there, for example: the day before 2.4 came out, i invited players over the general channel in silvermoon to come and pay some respects to M'uru, despite the fact that he was to become our enemy, i believe that we should respect him for the services he has provided us. a few people came to discuss the possibilities now that we are weakening.

so to sum up! i love just about everything in wow, and i want more of it! in particular though, i missed the pre tbc endgame as i hadn't reached 60 before it came out, so i would still like to race through some of the old instances (i know this is an unpopular idea).

Gear link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Belmakor

Role play story about your characters history:
Few people know as i sit here writing this, that before all this destruction and devastation, i had never touched a weapon, never threw a bolt of ice at another man, never for a second conceived that i had it within me to take a life.
I was an architect.
When the lich king sundered our beautiful city, i was called, along with my sister Redfire from my glass home across the seas to help rebuild silvermoon, and restore some of it's former glory.
But for the enemies on this continent, and our neighboring continent, i might never have had to learn the hardships of war, though fate is a cruel mistress.
One saturday afternoon, I was finishing touching the filigree on the gates to the city, which was a daunting task, trying to recreate the beauty that was made before; Curving the stone with a fiery touch from my hands, and freezing it in place. The sun was blasting down, warming my body and causing me to sweat rather profusely. I only speak of these indiscriminate details so closely because i cannot for the life of me come to forget them after what i saw shifting over the horizon like a black cloud of death. Humans.
Hundreds of them, wave after wave came thindering towards my freshly renewed gateway, and in that moment i knew fear.
It didn't take long for our own forces to begin pouring out of the city to encounter our approaching foe, with help from the undead, the trolls, the wondrous orcs, and some large cow-like creatures that seem to keep to themselves.
to cut a bloody story short, and save you the horrors of what i viewed that day, i shall tell you this; an undead mage named Khaelon turned to me and said "take this sword, and slay thine enemy, for your skill is as important to this battle as every other man on this battlefield."
i tasted blood for the first time that very day, and for the coming years my mentor taught me how to control my arcane magics for the destruction of others.

I am a peaceful man, and have always regretted my decision to join the ranks within silvermoon, but i understand my duty to me people and to the alliances that have kept us alive, and for that, i'd give my life.

Any last comments about how imba you are:
im not really that imba, but im honest, polite, considerate of other players, realiable and hopefully alot of fun! i want to enjoy wow and help others to enhjoy it as i do.

thanks for reading my ramblings!
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:49 pm

very nice apply, and we are seeking one mage. that your english is good, i liked you gave effort into this. tho i must ask you a few things:

1: you talk alot bout PVP, you do know you are applying a full PvE guild, even a hardcore one?

2. are you willing to respec( if ur dmg is good u dont have to, but if dmg is bad ull have to after our mage pve spec).

3. are you willing to work on getting pve gear?
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Kayzer
Officer

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:01 am

nice applicatoin man...

but in raids fire/arcane is preferable as of the high burst dmg..

we are pve guild progressing hevaily nowadays..
to tell u the truth we dont do pvp at all .. or i am unaware of it..
Back to top Go down
Belmakor

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:33 am

yea, totally willing to go fire to raid, the only reason im still frost is because i dont get to raid, and frost is better for grinding and pvp. i have tried a few different arc/fire builds as well, so i wouldn't be new to it.
i will note that i have topped the damage meters in av a bunch of times, and im usually first or second in every 5 man i do, so i can do alot with frost, but again i dont mind going arc/fire, i will just shed a tear for my elemental and be done with it!

also, i get you dont pvp, thats cool, i can do that for myself in some non raid time.

finally, yes, i do want to work on some better pve gear, only im not sure where to start for it, ive been running all the normal 5 mans, and my pvp gear is better than everything ive seen drop, so maybe i need to do some heroics? according to be.imba.hu the upgrades i'd need are in some heroics and in kara.

hope that answers all your questions.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:12 am

you have the change to prove yourself. /w for inv.

ps. mages always top av dmg meters.. and nerf em for it. not like others have a change vs ur imba cc / kiting / imbaness and op =P
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage application   mage application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mage application
Page 1 of 1