The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Arachnia (mage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachnia
Officer

Application - Arachnia (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arachnia (mage)   Application - Arachnia (mage) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:37 am

Irl info:

Name: Fredrik (call me Fred or Freddy/Freddie)

WoW info:

Name:
Arachnia

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Talents:
2/48/11 (reduced threat, full fire, 11 in frost for icy veins. PvE spec)

Previous guilds: Only Controlled Chaos where my "main" is (see below)

Playtime(/played): around 12 days. Hit 70 after 10 days played.

Play days(in the week): I work shifts, so my online is scetchy. sometimes I am not online at all for three days, sometimes I'm online 10 hours a day three days in a row...

Experience:
On this char? Kara once and some heroics. In total? SSC 5/6 TK 3/4 Gruul, Maggy, whole Kara, all heroics, Doom Lord, Doomwalker. (Pre-tbc I just hit 60 a month before tbc, so only got to UBRS "back in the day")

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: To be honest...because I won't get to raid there. I love raiding. I'm PvE all the way! Theese past 2-3 months I got really sick of tanking and healing with my main and wanted a dps'er and created this mage. Joined CC with it as my other chars where there but our dps-department is more or less overcrowded with T4/T5 guys so I'm not exactly likely to get a raiding slot. And we're not even doing Gruul's/Maggy anymore wich I need on this char...
Also, I think to many of the guildmates there are to much of slackers, if you know what I mean ^^ (see next comment below)

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play for several reasons. One is I wanna raid "pro style". I dont have to be in a guild that has the fastest progressions or with the best geared people or anything, but I want my fellow raiders to be good at what they do.
Another reason I play is because I like the community. To hang around on guildchat and kid around and help each other do quests or stuff.

Gear link:
check out Arachnia on Armoury (my java isn't working atm, trying to reinstall it while writing this application) If you ask me, I'd say I'm ready for Heroics, Karazhan and maybe even Gruul/Maggy. I'm skilled enough to overcome beeing slightly undergeared maybe, but I am still to far off from SSC/TK. Need some more epics for that Smile

Any last comments about how imba you are:
I usually come across as friendly and skilled at what I do, no matter if I tank or Heal or DPS. Dont know what to say. I dont like to brag, just give me a shot and see how I do ^^

Management experience: I started my carrier back in Carnivale almost 2 years ago as a footsoldier, but soon foundmyself forming a new guild together with some friends. I was the second in command for a long time before taking over as GM. Later on when we merged with Controlled Chaos I was first an officer and them GM of a large raiding guild. I helped build the foundation and was one of the core members that promoted and led raids back then. After my wife went back to working (after maternity leave) I took a step back as time was an issue and went back to beeing officer only. After some issues with the current leadership I stepped down as officer too, since I didn't agree on thier methods and they ignored my idea/warnings. Now I'm just a grunt again Wink

RL situation / wow time:
I am married, have a 2 year old son and another kid coming this summer. I work 30-60 hours a week and I work shifts. Wich means that some weeks I'm gonna be working 6 nights out of 7 and you wont see me raiding at all that week. On the other hand, some weeks I work only 3 days and daytime so you'll see me on all the raids except one or two when the wife wants me to spend some time with her ^^

I have 4 level 70 Characters at the moment, and 8 other alts (levels 22-45) but nowadays I play this mage 80-95% of my playing time (for reasons stated above)
So I guess that even though I have better geared chars, you could still call this my main since I play it "mainly". My others chars are 70 druid (T4 tanking and T4 healing gear), 70 Hunter (Farm char, Mining/Skinning, some random epics), 70 alliance warlock on other server (haven't even logged on it for 2 months). If you have alts that wanna play, I have 45 Warrior, 30 Rogue, 32 Warlock, 24 Priest that I can imagine playing with from time to time.

Regards Arachnia
Back to top Go down
Valathrios
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arachnia (mage)   Application - Arachnia (mage) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:20 am

The best application to us by far. You are obviously a mature player who knows what to do. I could talk about how great this application is, and how much I enjoyed reading it, but instead I will simply lock the post by saying;

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Arachnia
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arachnia (mage)   Application - Arachnia (mage) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 am

Thank you very much.

I'll do my best to prove my worth Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arachnia (mage)   Application - Arachnia (mage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Arachnia (mage)
Page 1 of 1