The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Meurac (Mage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meurac
User

Application - Meurac (Mage) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Meurac (Mage)   Application - Meurac (Mage) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Irl info: I work with logitics in a global company, and travel a lot because of it. I'm a roleplayer, mostly D&D and Earthdawn.

Name: Tommy Langer

WoW info:

Name: Meurac
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Talents: 0/0/61
Previous guilds: The Justice. Tears of Blood
Playtime(/played): Somewhere around 1 year
Play days(in the week): More or less each day
Experience: All 5-mans, Gruul, and Karazhan.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Not enough raiding/ too small guilds ;o)
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: To experience the fun, adventure, and the storylines. Just love questing and exploring! (Am actually still doing lowlevel quests now that I ran out of quests in Outlands ;o))
Gear link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Meurac
Role play story about your characters history: Meurac was a spoilt only child of the rich and noble family of Sesspenach. As the prodigal son he was always given everything he fancied, was always encouraged to believe that HE was the one all others should obey. That really hasn't changed much over the years, the man is arrogant, spoilt, and powermongering. Some might even call him evil. The only good thing about him, if it can be called good, is that he has a rather indifferent attitude in regard to money or wealth. All his life he have always had more than enough money, and he's only gotten more. Money doesn't really matter to him, making him a generous man by default.
Meurac was from childhood encouraged to take the mantle of the Mage, and he was gifted, further encouraging his belief in his own infalliblility. He soon proved to surpass his masters in knowledge and power, driving him to seek further knowledge and power in Outland. Here he was immediately fascinated by the various factions struggling to gain his favour, further encouraging his megalomaniac tendencies. Here he walked among gods, and was the main reason of their fall, his allies just holding his glass, while HE took care of business.
People who know him, quickly discovers a strange paradox in him, he dislikes taking charge, he prefers to let people guide him, then taking the credit, or placing the failures at their feet. But of course always taking precautions to get out alive.
Any last comments about how imba you are: I would love to see the endgame stories, and actually be in a 25-man raid that completed a run. Despite my characters storyline/perrsonality, I'm a good teamplayer, and am not shy of grinding and taking a hit or two (rarely survives the third) for the healer ;o)
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Meurac (Mage)   Application - Meurac (Mage) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:58 pm

accepted =) især fordi du dansk =P
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Meurac
User

PostSubject: Thanks   Application - Meurac (Mage) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Thank you for allowing me into your guild. I will do my outmost to become a worthy member of the Guild.

Im already looking forward to some good raidingtime with you guys.

A couple of questions about that: Which addons do you use:

Threadmeters?
Guild calenders?

´So I can be most prepared for the raids.

Ill see you online ;o)
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Meurac (Mage)   Application - Meurac (Mage) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:11 am

lige pt. nyder vi summeren =), vi raider, men ikke meget, men efter summer giver den gas igen =), men det passer nok med de fleste.

kryper og Cloudjumper kan invite =) ,

du skal have deadly boss mods og omen treath meter. =)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Meurac (Mage)   Application - Meurac (Mage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Meurac (Mage)
Page 1 of 1