The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shadow priest application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cillius

shadow priest application Empty
PostSubject: shadow priest application   shadow priest application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:05 pm

WoW info: vampire!!!

Name: Cillius
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Talents: 7/0/53
Previous guilds: Everbroken Hearhts
Playtime(/played):38 days
Play days(in the week):everyday min. 3-4 hours (can change when i start to work)

Experience: after i hit 70 i started to go bgs and bought s1 and some other non-set epics, i went to kara 1 time but didnt finish it Sad

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: cause i've friends in this guild and i think this one is more professionnal.. 1st guild was aborting raids all the time..

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: cause i love warcraft! i just wanna be the best blood sucking vampire around!

Gear link:(s1 + 3 non-set epic pvp items)

Role play story about your characters history:
Rahir was once a holy noble priest who was working for the church of Stratholme. He was one of the first victims that humanity gave to the undeads, because of the plague. When he has woken up by Lady Sylvanas Windrunner's servants, he realised that he wasnt a human anymore... he was an undead, a member of The Forsaken. After he learnt that there's no way back to humanity, he decided to forget all about his life as a human and accepted the new one as an undead, so chose a new name: ''Cillius''. He couldn't reach his holy abilities anymore but there was a new gift for him: shadow. Now, he's trying to gain the nobility once he has, by serving his Lady... but it wont be so holy this time...

Any last comments about how imba you are: (-)
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

shadow priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow priest application   shadow priest application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:19 pm

great apply =) loved the "... but it wont be so holy this time..."

(make ur 2 cousins apply to)

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

shadow priest application
Page 1 of 1