The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chikata-priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chikata

Chikata-priest Empty
PostSubject: Chikata-priest   Chikata-priest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:09 am

Name: Sindre Mikkelson

WoW info:
Name: Chikata

Race: Undead

Class: Priest

Level: 70

Talents: 27/34/0

Previous guilds: Can't remember

Playtime(/played): 43 days

Play days(in the week): 3-4

Experience: I have been through Zul'Burub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, killed 5 bosses in The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and the first boss in Naxxramas. I have also killed 5 bosses in Kharazan.

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: The guild disbanded because the guild leaders left.

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: My goal in wow is to experience new content, meet new people and have fun.

Gear link:

Role play story about your characters history: I regularly RP ingame to develop a role play story.

Any last comments about how imba you are: Once you go Chikata, you never go back.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Chikata-priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikata-priest   Chikata-priest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:20 am

Experience: I have been through Zul'Burub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia's Lair, killed 5 bosses in The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and the first boss in Naxxramas. I have also killed 5 bosses in Kharazan

= great, bwl, aq40, naxx, oldschool, thats the real xp.

story miss but i wont notice due your reason.

accepted Very Happy welcome onboard!
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Chikata-priest
Page 1 of 1