The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sathaz Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sathaz

Sathaz Application Empty
PostSubject: Sathaz Application   Sathaz Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Irl info: My name is Adam, 21, I live in Birmingham in the United Kingdom, and i run my own horse livery yard Smile

WoW info: lvl 70 cuddly tauren with smaller than average horns D:

Name: Sathaz
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Talents: 0/5/56 when resto, and 41/0/20 for elemental ((resto gear is a bit better but elemental is fun fun :> ))
Previous guilds: Everbroken Hearts
Playtime(/played): 40days
Play days(in the week): Most nights except saturday/tuesday

Experience: Not a huge amount of raiding, Kara, Gruuls, up to malacrass in ZA, thats about it =] had a peek in bwl and done ZG at 70 but not anything else !

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: A lot of guys left, and we kinda had no people left to raid with and ppl had things to do irl so we never could get past gruuls, or enough guys for it!

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I want to play wow with a good bunch of people who i can have a laff with, and the thrill of beating the games challenges! and seeing all the game has to offer later along the line! Of course im talking of raiding cos its easily the most fun Very Happy and also to talk excessively of game mechanics to the odd person who likes numbers like myself (sad i know) Smile

Role play story about your characters history: I was born in the hills of thunderbluff, beautiful open country with lush green surroundings. Unfortunately i was left near the water tower abandoned. I came from a warrior family but becasue of my red eyes and small horns, i was believed to be an embarassment! Little did they know the red eyes i posessed was the shaman in me, eager to escape! So i was taken in by the shaman master in thunderbluff and he taught me all he knew, i was then rdy to travel the world and eventually, my path lead me to The Ferocious Brigade, legendary fighters of the brave! I wished to join them in their epic fight. And so.. now i wait on their leaders reply to my application... To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Sathaz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sathaz Application   Sathaz Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm

nice apply.. our ele spot os sorta taken. but you can join and well see how it works out, cant promis spot every raid tho. and you will mainly be needed for 25 man raids.

accepted. /w for inv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Sathaz Application
Page 1 of 1