The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat rogue app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerz08

Combat rogue app Empty
PostSubject: Combat rogue app   Combat rogue app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 am

Irl info:

Name: Roy

WoW info:

Name: Kerz
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Talents: combat
Previous guilds: Everbroken hearts
Playtime(/played):19 days
Play days(in the week):mostly every day
Experience: iv been playing since relese and intend to keep playing past the new expation
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: it wasent really for me
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: well my gouls are to gear up and make good friends to raid with and i play wow couse its the best game ever
Gear link:
Role play story about your characters history:i am kerz i was born shortly before the invasion of silvermoon i eeked out a living as a thief untill i met my master sir vancleef i trained with him for many years in the rogue arts i untill the deadmines were invaded by a band of allince from that day i jorneyd back to silvermoon to help out where i could

Any last comments about how imba you are: when kerz jumps in to a pool kerz dousnt get wet the water gets kerz lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Combat rogue app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue app   Combat rogue app Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:32 pm

hello.

1 thing. we dont play for gear, but to be the best!! but sinces you also play for fun i wont take it up futher.

good apply. bit short rp story. you can improve that later. and you can /w me for invite in game =)
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Combat rogue app
Page 1 of 1