The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athelas, rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athelas

Athelas, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Athelas, rogue   Athelas, rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:36 am

Please fill this form.
As the whole purpouse of this form is for us to know something more about you, we want everyone to put some effort writing it.
RP story is a MUST!

Irl info:

Name:

WoW info:

Name: Athelas
Race: Forsaken
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Talents: 16/3/42
Previous guilds: Lost souls, exsecror. That's the part of i can remember, joinend and left many guilds
Playtime(/played): 50 days Approx.
Play days(in the week): I can login everytime at thursday, friday and saturday, but in weekdays i can't be active .
Experience: Karazhan and Zul'aman .
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Mostly disbanded, got kicked from Exsecror (had troubles with a guildmate), I want to leave Lost Souls because its guild atmosphere does not fits for me.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I play wow for just fun. Mygoal is to become a PvP god Very Happy
Gear link:
Role play story about your characters history:

Athelas was a little blood elf before the invasion . His parents sent him to Silvermoon to grow as a skilled mage like them, but his souls was darker, he loved sneaking around and staying in darkness. In time, his skills were discovered so he begun to train as a rogue. When the scourge invaded Eversong, he got slain (much more details contained here, but i am too lazy to write this)
He resurrected by the necromancers of Forsaken, he chosed to continue his training as a rogue, but still he retains some skills of arcane arts, and knows what can magic do.

Any last comments about how imba you are:

First Duel is always lost.
Second and the rest are won !
Back to top Go down
Athelas

Athelas, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athelas, rogue   Athelas, rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:58 pm

by the way, you don't have to bring me to raids, PvE is not that necessary for me anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Valathrios
Officer

Athelas, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athelas, rogue   Athelas, rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:29 pm

We are not a PvP guild. Rejected.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Athelas, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athelas, rogue   Athelas, rogue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:42 pm

and your playtime doing week wont fit either.
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Athelas, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athelas, rogue   Athelas, rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athelas, rogue
Page 1 of 1