The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grashtogs Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grashtog
User

Grashtogs Application Empty
PostSubject: Grashtogs Application   Grashtogs Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Irl info:

Name: Johan

WoW info:

Name: Grashtog
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Talents: 0/5/56 (resto)

Previous guilds: (Raiding Guilds): Dark Omen

Playtime(/played): 97 Days 5 Hours 26 Minutes and 34 seconds.

Play days(in the week): 7 and about 3-5 raids per week.

Experience: All 60 raid instances except AQ40/Naxramas/Karazhan/Gruul's Lair.

Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Because I Rerolled on another server.

What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Because I think this game is fun but it's getting abit boring tho after 1 year of just pvp and lvling alts. So I thought raiding would be fun sience it never gets boring and I simply just love raiding. That's why I joined this guild and also to meet new social people and friends and have fun ofc. cheers

Gear link: Just check the armory or ask me for ingame inspect Smile

Role play story about your characters history: I was born and raised in the homeland of the orcs - Durotar - Razor Hill. My father was a great shaman. And when i was eight years old he was sent to the Warsong Gulch to fight but he never returned. My mother was a nurse and when i was ten years old she was sent to Ashenvale to help wounded soldiers. But their camp was assaulted by elves and she were killed. I moved to my uncle who lived in orgrimmar were he worked as a baker. And when I was sixteen years old he was killed too, he got bit a poisonous snake in his foot and died after a few days. I sold his bakery and moved to the Valley of Trials to learn more about the elements and to become a shaman like my father. A shaman named Shikrik taught me how to control all the elements but i was not yet as strong as I could be, and I was sent to Orgrimmar to another shaman named Sagorne Creststrider, he sent me to lands far away where i could become more powerfull and stronger. When I was as powerfull and strong as i could be i was called to fight in the Warsong Gulch and gained the Grunt rank after alot of killing. I was later sent to the Alterac Valley and I got promoted to Stone Guard. Then I was asked to lead 50 people to attack the alliance city of Stormwind. We killed many but were to few so we were forced to retreat. After that I got promoted to Centurion and i thought that maybe killing humans and elves isn't all in this world so I joined the guild Dark Omen to slay big monsters, we slayed many evil and powerfull monsters together but I decided to take a break from all the killing. But now I am back to fight new monsters when the Dark Portal is opened and help conquer outland. For the Horde! //End. It got a little long and Geeky and sounds like a little child wrote this but not that good at it and sorry if it contains a little bad english. geek

Any last comments about how imba you are: I am imba because I will keep people alive in raids unless I have a good reason ofc.

And anyways I hope you liked it even if it got a little short. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Grashtogs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grashtogs Application   Grashtogs Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:30 pm

great apply Very Happy accepted, welcome on board <3
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Grashtogs Application
Page 1 of 1