The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuntos, ud lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuntos

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Irl info:

Name: Hrvoje

WoW info:

Name: Kuntos
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talents: affli/destucto 41/20
Previous guilds: Voodoo, Lost Sould
Playtime(/played): 23 days
Play days(in the week): 6-7
Experience: Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK, most of all prebc
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Didn't get to raid enough, i think i didn't get enough appreciation i thought i deserved
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: I like to play wow because it's fun, sadly most ppl forgot this game is about having good time and not colecting epics.1st part: I want to see end game instances, i like pve more than pvp.
Gear link:

Role play story about your characters history: Once upon a time i was known as the mighty duradin Celeres. Than came along Arthas and ravaged my village. I witnesed horific acts as he killed my family. I tried to kill him but he was to powerful. I still remember the cold steel of Frostmourne ripping my chest apart. Next thing i remember is Sylvanas voice caling me to wake up. From that day on i was known as Kuntos, mighty warlock of the Sylvanas forsaken. I studied ways in demonology and one day i'll try to have my revenge on Arthas.

Any last comments about how imba you are:

Which ud lock isn't imba
Back to top Go down
kuntos

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm

forgot about this
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:45 pm

you mean forget your apply or?
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
kuntos

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Not the apply, i thought i forgot to put gear link, then i noticed they got deleted. I'm still applying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:54 am

accepted =) , /w me ingame, welcome on board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Kuntos, ud lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuntos, ud lock   Kuntos, ud lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuntos, ud lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ferocious Brigade :: Main Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: