The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot pala Queldorian App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prot pala Queldorian App Empty
PostSubject: Prot pala Queldorian App   Prot pala Queldorian App Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Name: Adrian

WoW info:

Name: Queldorian
Race: Belf
Class: Paladin
Level: 68 soon 70
Talents: 0/48/11
Previous guilds: cerberus , forces of destruction
Playtime(/played):11days 6hours
Play days(in the week):all the time i tihnk
Experience: Kara full runs
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Didnt feel wanted... and wanted to get further in the game
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: i want to be the leetest VEREERERE so i can whoop illiadins ass
Gear link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Queldorian
Role play story about your characters history:I AM THE LEETEST sexiest paladin tank evererer
Any last comments about how imba you are:i was not an ordinary child while i was growing up... no i was an alien so they called me i never had parents i looked differant so i was the alien of the town... until one day i found this huge purple portal... it was right there almost untouched liek no1 has touched it in YEARS but i was brave i walked straight through this portal and wat did i know i was in tanaristhe sands burnt my face and legs as i walked through a sand storm and i found my self the next day in a home of a goblin and other poeple who looked like me...
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Prot pala Queldorian App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot pala Queldorian App   Prot pala Queldorian App Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:46 pm

for makeing a rp story i never heard b4 accepted
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Prot pala Queldorian App
Page 1 of 1