The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appilcation of Felanoril

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Afflicti

Appilcation of Felanoril Empty
PostSubject: Appilcation of Felanoril   Appilcation of Felanoril Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:17 am

Irl info:

Name: Nathan

WoW info:

Name: Felanoril
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Talents: 41/9/11
Previous guilds: Everbroken Hearts
Playtime(/played):30 days
Play days(in the week):4 days
Experience: Raided in Karazhan and Gruuls Lair
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: didn't raid enough plus you would sign up to raid and there wasn't a guarntee that you would get into the raid
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: i plan to make 5 chars with full epics but atm concentarting on main so i can get full Tier 4 gear.
Gear link:i can't link my gear atm as the site is down but if you type my name in the charater serach engine then you find me at the top of the list.
Role play story about your characters history: Felanoril was on of the greatest warlocks of the time the sunwell was intact and before the scourage attack the high elves, after the attack on the sunwell Felanoril became a great follower of Kalthes((sorry can't spell today)) but left his side when he discovered the plans of his betrayal

My lock has just under 1k bonus shadow damage and has all epic gear bar 3 items, he also has one piece of the T4 set. Atm he is Affilction but i can change his spec to Destruction to help deal more damage.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Appilcation of Felanoril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appilcation of Felanoril   Appilcation of Felanoril Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:20 am

sorry but we dont raid for gear here.
epics means nothing here.
you might want to find another type of guild for that.

declined.
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com

Appilcation of Felanoril
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ferocious Brigade :: Main Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: