The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anchorite app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anchorite
User

Anchorite app Empty
PostSubject: Anchorite app   Anchorite app Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:32 am

Name: Adam Praszna

WoW info:

Name: Anchorite
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talents: 41/0/20
Previous guilds:I transfer to this server 2 day ago:))
Playtime(/played): 68 days 13 hours 6 minutes 50 seconds
Play days(in the week): every day (But now I need learn my test in Univercity and I only can play at weekend this test 2 week only)
Experience:except MgT, heroic mode included ofc. Zul'Gurub, Karazhan,Onyxia,Ssc,Tk,Molten Core,Za.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Not enough people to progress properly and not enough friendly ppl.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?:

I play wow for fun, my goals are to explore the raiding content.I make a friend for all ppl.
Gear link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Anchorite

Story:^^When Illidan came to Undead side when I was born and he killed my siblings and my parents!
I was left to myself neither my mother my father there are not siblings relatives and now when I attained this level on what I am now revenge false reason on all of the men who favoured it ilidant and they did harm to me. My time came now and I clean everything that may be I will be Undercity new king and I do not leave it that my siblings are trampled on once more.
Back to top Go down
anchorite
User

Anchorite app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anchorite app   Anchorite app Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:36 am

anchorite wrote:
Name: Adam Praszna

WoW info:

Name: Anchorite
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talents: 8/5/48
Previous guilds:I transfer to this server 2 day ago:))
Playtime(/played): 68 days 13 hours 6 minutes 50 seconds
Play days(in the week): every day (But now I need learn my test in Univercity and I only can play at weekend this test 2 week only)
Experience:except MgT, heroic mode included ofc. Zul'Gurub, Karazhan,Onyxia,Ssc,Tk,Molten Core,Za.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Not enough people to progress properly and not enough friendly ppl.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?:

I play wow for fun, my goals are to explore the raiding content.I make a friend for all ppl.
Gear link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Anchorite

Story:^^When Illidan came to Undead side when I was born and he killed my siblings and my parents!
I was left to myself neither my mother my father there are not siblings relatives and now when I attained this level on what I am now revenge false reason on all of the men who favoured it ilidant and they did harm to me. My time came now and I clean everything that may be I will be Undercity new king and I do not leave it that my siblings are trampled on once more.
Back to top Go down

Anchorite app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ferocious Brigade :: Main Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: