The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scaraz - Fury Warr - App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaraz

Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Empty
PostSubject: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:08 am

Irl info:

Name: Jens Fagerberg

WoW info:

Name: Scaraz Stonesoul
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talents: Arms, Fury
Previous guilds: Nothing on this Server, playing on Argent Dawn RP: TBO, HoH, now KoS, all raiding kara, maggi, gruul, Z'A
Playtime(/played): 1½ year
Play days(in the week): 5-7
Experience: Z'A, Gruul, Maggi, Kara, MC, and almost all heroics.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Wanted to play on another server and this warrior, i love warrior.
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Reach Sunnwell Plateau, maybe get Full Tier 6.
Gear link:
Role play story about your characters history:
Any last comments about how imba you are: I am not imba, i will admit that, but i am good enuff for gruuls and SSC (:
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:34 am

is t6 a goal for you? and your rp story miss. '

what are your goals in wow
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Scaraz

PostSubject: hm.   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:53 am

My RP Story is:

I was grown up in Stranglthorn Valley, the age before Venture Co. got mad, me and my family lived there until they got deathsworn with some bad people, we were prisoners in several years, we didn't get any food, water or anything, that's why i dont have flesh on several places on my body. This was long time ago, im almost imortal.

And i dont realy have a goal, i play cause it is fun and cool to meet new friends!
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:51 am

sorry but this is not impressive due several reasons. declined.
Back to top Go down
Scaraz

PostSubject: huh!   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:45 am

Can you tell me the reasons?
Is it cause my RP story is bad?
Back to top Go down
Belmakor
User

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:04 am

Cloudjumper wrote:
several reasons.

^^in english, several means many. more than one. which means its not just the story.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:17 pm

yes i will.

Irl info:

Name: Jens Fagerberg

WoW info:

Name: Scaraz Stonesoul
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Talents: Arms, Fury ------ (points? what build and how many. ms or fury.? whats the point of your build?)
Previous guilds: Nothing on this Server, playing on Argent Dawn RP: TBO, HoH, now KoS, all raiding kara, maggi, gruul, Z'A
Playtime(/played): 1½ year
Play days(in the week): 5-7(what days? time? eve? noon?)
Experience: Z'A, Gruul, Maggi, Kara, MC, and almost all heroics.
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Wanted to play on another server and this warrior, i love warrior.(why play on a other server???)
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Reach Sunnwell Plateau, maybe get Full Tier 6.( maybe? so you only maybe wanan reavh sunwell? and after that then what??? )
Gear link:
Role play story about your characters history: ( missed)
Any last comments about how imba you are: I am not imba, i will admit that, but i am good enuff for gruuls and SSC (:

I was grown up in Stranglthorn Valley, the age before Venture Co. got mad, me and my family lived there until they got deathsworn with some bad people, we were prisoners in several years, we didn't get any food, water or anything, that's why i dont have flesh on several places on my body. This was long time ago, im almost imortal.

(this is not a story.. its a fact box... i was bor.. name is.. mom is.. dad is.
and whats up with the almost immortal? no creativity nor imporvision that is essential for a good raider)

And i dont realy have a goal, i play cause it is fun and cool to meet new friends!

(no goals... fun... dosent match with us. wel ove goals. we set goals. we work on goals. if you odnt set goals. you wont work for goals. and i want ppl that want to reach goals)

i replied and did inputs with ( and ).

its mainly overall.

try check out this apply:

RP story (your character history) is MUSTBE:

I have a desitiny, I was born in Stranglethorn vale, my mother is Samanta Swiftroot, and my father is dead!

Growing up in the jungle was a fight to survive, we had a small hut, at a river.
You always had to check yuor back for tigers, panthers and trolls.

I learned to be smart and quick, killed my first tiger when I was 4 years!

One day I was out walking with my father, Sin'Dal saw us from the jungle, but my father noticed, and we ran, but because we ran so fast, and had little time to think, my father go trapped, he felt down a hole.

I coild not help him much, he was to heavy, I ran back to my mother, but when we came back he was gone, and we say troll footprints all over, the mark of the Hakkariki was burned in the tree!! He was surely sacrifised by the trolls that eve, in the light of full Luna.

My mm could not carry the burden of his death, and she ever sinces wandered the jungle in loneliness, crasy and sick by her broken hearth.

I had no place to go, i try go north, hearing abiut a close orc camp called Stoneard, but on my way, I saw a small ilse, inhabited by trolls, but I never saw those before, they seemed so different, I fought my way out their though the water, and as I watched tem, I saw they where friendly, when they saw me, they took me in, gave me food, and I was rased their!

Now I have grown up, and sworn revenge over the hakkariki!

I shall brake their Green Gates, and enter their domain.

Let it be cleansed!

* your name, race, class, age

John-Cloudjumper-tauran-shaman-18

* your current talants (allakhazam or CTprofile)

Full restro, 0/5/56, made for endurance at long fights.

* your previous guild(-s)

Nuna da yt sun ya, warlords of azeroth, avenging justice, phoenix, styx.
(left cus of disbandings due various reasons)

* your playtime (when you are awailable and willing to join our expeditions)

monday, wendsday, friday, sat, sun. from 18.00 to 22.45.

* your expierence (had you ever visited Molten Core, Onyxia lair, Blackwing lair, Temple of Ahn'Qiraji, Naxxramas)

Full MC, full bwl, full zg, full karazhan, full ony, full gruul, some aq20.

* key status
Auchenai Key: check
Flamewrought Key: check
Key of Time: check
Reservoir Key: check
Warpforged Key: check
Shattered Halls Key (optional): check
Karazhan key: check
Tempest Keep Key: check
Serpentshrine Cavern Attunement: check
The Battle of Mount Hyjal Attunement: check

and I wish to join X because i love teamwork and focus, i love setting goals, reaching them, i love being THE best, and apart of a family.

gear link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Cloudjumper my gear is made fro maximum mp5 so i at all time can contribute with spells and regen fast in breaks doing longer fights.
Back to top Go down
Belmakor
User

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:30 pm

i like that story man, makes me want to rp more.
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:14 am

haha thnx =), i got an apply on 3 pages, but wont paste that here, sinces it only end up ppl copying and pasting then from mine =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaraz - Fury Warr - App   Scaraz  -  Fury Warr  - App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scaraz - Fury Warr - App
Page 1 of 1