The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celimir (tankadin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celimir

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Irl info:

Name: Milo

WoW info:

Name: Celimir
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Talents: 0/51/10
Previous guilds: None (on this server)
Playtime(/played): 14 days and 5 hours (wow, that is longer then it felt like...)
Play days(in the week): 5
Experience: Previously officer on the largest guild on horde on the argent dawn (alt)
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?: Stopped playing the alt in TBC and the guild disolved
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: Tanking is great fun! I want to continue to tank far in to end game, but can't do that without a supportive guild.
Gear link: (for some reason this doesn't come up on the preview. Go check the armory if you need to see my gear)
Role play story about your characters history: Previously a priest deffending Silvermoon city Celimir was forced in to battle against the scourge. After the loss of his beloved city he vowed to become strong enough to deffend his people. After training as a Blood Knight for many years he has started to become the protector he has always strived to be.
Any last comments about how imba you are: Nah, you can check me out for yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Arachnia
Officer

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello and thanks for your application. We have noted it and our officer in charge of Tanks will get back to you shortly!

See you around :=)
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:52 am

i like people from UK, 5/10 understands english Very Happy

our officer in charge of tanks will look on this. await his respond.
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Kayzer
Officer

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:41 am

man to tell u the truth your gear is not good.. but if u are active as u say u are then gear wont be a problem.. and what vala tells me u are a very skilled player..

as we need a pala tank u have my vote but u wıll have a limited time to demonstrate yourself and improve your gear...

pls whisper me or cj in game for trial..
Back to top Go down
Celimir

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:13 am

When blizzard finally get their act together and fix this patch I'll be in touch. Thank you for considering my application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celimir (tankadin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celimir (tankadin)   Celimir (tankadin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celimir (tankadin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ferocious Brigade :: Main Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: