The Ferocious Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ferocious Brigade

The guild of The Ferocious Brigade

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taurenfather_protection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

taurenfather_protection Empty
PostSubject: taurenfather_protection   taurenfather_protection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 am

Hello!

Irl info: my name is emad i live in iran i'm 17 years old

Name:emad

WoW info:i have 2 character one of them lvl 70 and other lvl 66 (hunter.warrior)

Name:taurenfather
Race:tauren
Class:warrior
Level:70
Talents:8/5/48
Previous guilds:precept death angels
Playtime(/played):almost 2 week
Play days(in the week):every day every evening
Experience: kara and zul'aman
Why did you leave your previous guild/-s?:i had problem about iregular raid times
What are your goals in wow? why do you play wow?: it is like leisure for me but i want to be in huge raids befor i die lol
Role play story about your characters history:taurenfather was born in old vilage in mulgore he was poor boy at begin and didnt know every thing but he was father for all taurens and they obey from his rule but now he is really an old person and all taurens salute him as their father
Any last comments about how imba you are: i can keep 10 mobs on myself without hiting healer

Last edited by taurenfather on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayzer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: taurenfather_protection   taurenfather_protection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 am

i saw u in orgrimmar u made improvemnet to your gear recently.. but sadly what i see is we have 4 or maybe 5 active warrior tanks.. u might be better geared then 1 or 2 but it is not fair for them to take u over them..
we badly need druid tanks as i see in the guild... we only have 1 or 2....

but wish u luck its not up to me to decide...

edit: just 1 more question came up to my head.. have seen u in 2 different guilds in the past 1 or 2 weeks.. whats the reason to change guild so much?
Back to top Go down
Cloudjumper
Admin
Cloudjumper

PostSubject: Re: taurenfather_protection   taurenfather_protection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 am

i offered you to join a while ago.

why you first apply now? you see us as a bad guild that was the last solution?

we do have active tanks. i might recruit one more.

but you missed the rp story, and the part that said "rp story is a must".

i need good raiders, good raiders can read. also your apply dosent contain that many words.

however i like your activity.

try and write an rp story. and il consider the apply.
Back to top Go down
http://theferociousbrigade.heavenforum.com
Kayzer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: taurenfather_protection   taurenfather_protection Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 am

mate as i can see u didnt even bother to reply to CJ and me.. that means u dont give a ...... so man sadly your apply has been rejected..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taurenfather_protection   taurenfather_protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taurenfather_protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ferocious Brigade :: Main Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: